Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fan Expo 2010 Experience

So Fan Expo Canada 2010 was this past weekend and I've got to say this year was AWESOME. I started going to Fan Expo back in 2008 the second convention I ever attended the first was Animaritime 08 which is a nice small Anime Convention in Moncton New Brunswick so if your in the Moncton Area next July1st to the 3rd check it out. Back to Fan Expo 2010. 08, 09 were pretty sweet but 2010 was pure awesomeness. I met Tommy Tallarico and Stan Lee took a lot of pictures and a lot of Autographs but the coolest part for me was Hanging out with the Ep Daily and the Reviews on the Run Crew. I thought it was awesome that they just hung out with the fans all weekend. Also Brentalfloss made an appearence and he is also a really cool guy check out his youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/brentalfloss I'd say check out Conventions u never know what your going to find. You guys Keep being Awesome 

No comments:

Post a Comment